In our last video on two point perspective and shading, we made a mistake! We’re going to show you again how to do it correctly.
➡️Previous video on two point perspective: https://youtu.be/IgRKPaFck9k
⬇️⬇️⬇️The stationery we use:
– our absolutely favorite pen: https://amzn.to/2DWBBI3
– the amazing thin marker: https://amzn.to/2TKzwnc
– the sketchbook we love (for US): https://amzn.to/2FH3RQO
– the sketchbook we love (for Europe): https://amzn.to/2FH3RQOhttps://goo.gl/ut3LRQ
– watercolors we always carry with us: http://bit.ly/2MuVgnf
– practical waterbrushes for painting with watercolors: https://amzn.to/2DWwUhq
– lead holder we like most: https://amzn.to/2Kx5yiz
– the most color intensive watercolor pencils: https://amzn.to/2r8Siry
More Basic of Drawing: https://goo.gl/cokzGe
You can follow us also on:
#drawing #shading #perspective
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of them, we’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel so we can continue making content for you. Thank you for the support!