Chicago is a beautiful city and surrounding suburbs can offer amazing touristic attractions known in the whole world. By making this project I tried to expose some of the icons located in Chicagoland, including the City. Most of those places are located in northern and western suburbs - known to me. Camera used in this project - Canon 7D with two different lenses. Canon 10-22 mm, Canon 24-105 mm L series. Software used for this clip was: Sony Movie Studio 13, Adobe Aftereffects, Lightroom 5.
Music By incredible Tony Anderson - "The Impossible"
Here is a list of places featured in my clip:
- City of Chicago
- Bahá'í House of Worship - Wilmette
- Northwestern University - Evanston
- Pickwick Theater - Park Ridge
- Chicago Botanic Garden - Glencoe
- Leaning Tower of Niles
- Trinity United Methodist Church - Wilmette
- Holy Name Cathedral - Chicago
- Fourth Presbyterian Church - Chicago
- Back Lake - Glenview
- The Ernest Hemingway Museum - Oak Park
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio - Oak Park
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir Chicago - Bartlett
- Eyes to the Skies - Hot Air Balloon Festival - Lisle
- Saint Joseph Ukrainian Catholic Church - Chicago
- Navy Pier fireworks - Chicago
- Buckingham Fountain - Chicago
Thank you for watching.